Happy 43rd Birthday Elizabeth Stamatina “Tina” Fey (May 18th, 1970)
tttyg to dance, dance- one of the first songs written for cork tree. some of our friends said this was a weird jump. fuct to arms race our label and a lot of our friends said this isn’t what people expect out of fall out boy and radio is not going to play this song. they said your career is…
FOB demo. I love this version so much better.
that moment when Patrick has his twitter bio changed
My feels sense a comeback of this year which I hope is true
This is Jizue. I’ve first seen these fellas back in 2009 when my friend’s band organized a show and invited them to play in Tokyo. They were extremely good live. Their pianist was captivating (and a real sweethearty babe too). At least I got to tell them personally that I appreciated their music way before they got famous. They were really very modest and down to earth musicians. Last Sunday, they shared stage with LITE, in Neutral Nation 2012. I’m glad they’re starting to get the recognition they definitely deserve.
Today’s Happy Hour is brought to you by the blue moon, whose next appearance will be July 31, 2015.
- Of course there’s a Breaking Bad look-like contest.
- A man obsessed with Fox News tried to murder his girlfriend for being a liberal.
- Ron Swanson’s Reddit AMA is almost as popular as Obama’s.
- From ESPN Magazine: 120 reasons football willlast forever.
- From Something Awful: What it’s like to be aprincess-for-hire at little girls’ birthday parties.
- From Wired: In search of the living, purring, singing heart of the online cat-industrial complex.
- From Open Salon: What it was like to get a“coat hanger” abortion in 1967.
- Their cover of Justin Bieber’s “Baby” was amazing. Now Palter Ego is back with MJ’s “Man In The Mirror.”
- Meet America’s biggest balloon artist.
- How to devastate a 3-year-old boy.
Look At This:
- Clint Eastwood’s greatest scenes — the definitive GIF gallery.
Happy Hour Tumblr: father son & HOLY SH*T
Happy Hour List: The 15 Most Cringe-Worthy Scenes From The Newsroom